All contractors working on CPB Contractors New Zealand projects now need to register in our Contractor Safety Management system. The system ensures the safety and compliance of contractors, allowing your employees to work on our projects.
This website provides more detailed information about what the Contractor Safety Management system is and who has to use it.
Contractor companies and business entities who work on certain CPB Contractors New Zealand projects must register in the Contractor Safety Management system before starting work.
All individuals (contractor employees) working on these sites or projects must also complete an induction. These inductions will be booked during the registration process.
The Contractor Safety Management system is managed by our safety team and powered by the Pegasus Onsite solution.
Pegasus creates services and solutions for contractor engagement and workforce management.
Our complete contractor management solution is called Onsite. A real-time online contractor management solution, Onsite:
- provides immediate access to data on contractors
- manages all training and inductions
- administers contractor and supplier compliance and pre-qualification documents
- manages the qualifications and competency, including licences and medicals, of all workers involved in a project
- awards accreditation upon successful completion of inductions and assessments
- provides tools for audit, investigation and inspection of contractors
- offers online and call centre support
- manages contractor performance over term of their contract